- We strive to enable every student to develop her unique potential in an atmosphere of learning and respect, guided by the Mercy philosophy of education.
Our Ethos: Mercy Education
- is committed to the holistic development of each student, responding to their individual needs, gifts and abilities
- has a particular concern for those who are disadvantaged or marginalized
- is inspired by the teaching and example of Jesus Christ and is conducted in an atmosphere of care, respect and joy.
Our Vision: It is our vision that each student leaving St Vincent’s will, during her adult life:
- derive strength and fulfilment from her faith
- continue to work to achieve her potential
- be motivated to play an active, caring and responsible role in society